Saturday, October 31, 2015

Blogging Kids

In an effort to reflect and communicate a bit more, I am strongly encouraging my students to begin blogging. The following Genius Hour student has a passion for animals. Last year her project was to collect food for shelter animals and it was a success. She gathered many boxes of delectables and distributed them to the local shelter. This year she chose to continue on that thread. Here is her voice:


My name is Lily. For my Genius Hour project I made peanut butter dog treats and donated them to animal shelters. So far I have made six pounds of treats. The reason I chose to do this project is because I love animals and I would like to help animals that don’t have homes still get to eat tasty treats.
Smile and keep reading,
The Noisy Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment